Guide to the Lahore Best Shopping Areas. When it comes to shopping, Lahore is considered as people’s first choice because of its variety of malls and bazaars for all kind of general, special event, fashion or wedding shopping.
1. Anarkali Bazaar – one of the oldest bazaars/Shopping zone exists in Lahore
Anarkali Bazar is divided into two portions, the Old Anarkali Bazar and the New Anarkali Bazar.
- The Old Anarkali Bazar is noted for traditional food items
- New Anarkali Bazar is noted for its traditional handicraft and embroidery cloths
This bazaar is full of exciting wears, especially traditional crafts like leather wear, embroidered garments glass bangles, beaten gold and silver jewelry, creations in silk. Anarkali is also famous for Bridal wear shops. Here you can find Bridal wears at reasonable prices. If you want to do wedding shopping then Anarkali is your place.
2. Liberty Market – best shopping area for new localities of Lahore
At first Liberty Market appears to consist only of the large stores in a huge lope, however, be aware that there is an entire backside to Liberty Market where shopping gets a lot more fun.
At Liberty, there is a supermarket, Al Fatah.
3. Fortress Stadium shopping zone – high-end shopping and Eat-out
It is located Lahore Cantt. Fortress Stadium
This place is ideal for women and kids wear. There are also nice video centers where you can buy DVDs at a reasonable price. One can visit this place for shopping as well as for nice dining experience. If you are with kids, then Joyland is there for entertainment. Prices are reasonable.
Most popular attractions Fortress include:
- Feelings, a music shop
- Hyperstar, a superstore
- Different High-end Brand Shops
- Bundu Khan Restaurant
- Fortress Square Mall
4. M.M.Alam Road shopping zone – Fashion Street of Pakistan
Shopping Malls at M.M.Alam Road
- Vogue Towers with a cineplex and a big food court
- Ali tower with fashion studios, boutiques and McDonald’s
- Park Plaza hotel and Mall
- Pace Mall with a good restaurant Karachi BBQ, indoor kids theme park and a Grocery store
- Regency Plaza
- Xinhua Mall
5. Emporium Mall- shopping area
Emporium Mall is the largest shopping mall in Lahore. The mall has 11 story building which is Centrally Air Conditioned. Moreover, it incorporates Food courts, Grocery stores and numerous branded and unbranded shops for the shoppers.
6. Packages Mall- shopping zone
7. Gulberg Galleria Mall- high-end shopping area
Shopping, leisure, food, and entertainment under one roof. From mouthwatering cuisines to 170+ brands, Hyperstar, and a Cinepax multiplex. They promise an amazing lifestyle experience for everyone.
8. Mall Of Lahore- shopping hub
Mall of Lahore is a multi-purpose shopping mall complex located in Lahore. The mall has a wide range of designer brand outlets. The mall is spread over 650,000 square feet and incorporates over 70 stores. Hence, it is also on the list of largest malls in Lahore.
10. Vogue Towers
Located at M.M Alam Road, Lahore. It houses brands like Fashion Avenue, Fashion Exchange, Little London Company, Moda in Pelle and many more. Wide varieties of clothing and accessories, cinema, coffee planet, and entertainment spot.
In conclusion, this list was compiled based on numerous customers reviews. If you are yet to visit some of these malls, kindly do so. Endless fun and purchase at its best. Lahore shopping malls are designed to suit customers tastes and satisfaction.